Cooling Capacity 1055-5274kW
Energy-saving and High Efficency
- Variable inlet guide vanes - The guide vanes are connected with air-water piping, reducing installation craft-quality cable and controlled by a precise electronic actuator. The vanes regulate inlet flow to provide high efficiency through a wide operating range.
- Single-stage design - This increases product reliability by eliminating the additional moving parts associated with multiple stage chillers.
- Designed specifically for chlorine-free HFC-134a refrigerant (the environmentally preferred HFC-134a refrigerant with zero- ozone-depletion potential)
- The positive pressure design reduces the chiller size by up to 35% compared to low-pressure design. The smaller size minimizes the need for valuable mechanical room floor space. In addition, positive-pressure design eliminates the need for additional cost of low-pressure containment devices.
- Refrigerant-cooled oil cooler-Refrigerant cooling eliminates field water piping, reduces installation cost.
- Cooler and condenser are designed and manufactured in accordance with the Standard of Pressure Vessel of China. The unit isolation valves make the heat exchangers into a liquid containers and the pump out system is also provided to output refrigerant, which provides ease of maintenance.
- Mix-match capability - The chillers provide a complete line of compressors, motors and heat exchangers, ensuring the best combination of chiller components regardless of tonnage, lift, and efficiency specifications.
- Water boxes are equipped with standard flanges, which facilitate the field installation and protect temperature sensor.
- International Chiller Visual Control (ICVC) -a large English LCD (liquid crystal display) features 4 menu-specific soft keys. The default display offers all in one glance review of key chiller operation data, simplifying the interaction between chiller and user.
- Direct digital Product Integrated Control (PIC II)- Automated controls test can be executed prior to start-up to verify that the entire control system is functioning properly. Carrier’s PIC II integrates directly with the Carrier Comfort Network (CCN) via DATAPORT module, providing a system solution to controls applications.
- Carrier offers NEW option, 19XR 10kV Hermetic Centrifugal Chiller, to provide more choices for installation with 10kV and power supply, as makes 19XR chiller family more versatile.
- 19XRV Evergreen Chiller. Equipped with a LF2 VFD, the 19XRV Becomes A More Cost-Effective choice for installations with a high percentage of time operating at part load.
- Special protector design for the chiller make it more attractive; meanwhile, it can protect the heat preservation layer from water permeation more effectively. (optional)