With Comfortlink™ Microprocessor Control System (R407c)
Carrier’s 30GT Chiller Puts You in Control of Your Budgets
With over 35,000 units installed worldwide with reliable field performance, Carrier’s 30GT air-cooled reciprocating chillers are favoured bu specifiers, contractors, and building owners alike. Add to that our new microprocessor control system - ComformLink™ - and this line of chillers delivers unparalleled control and ease to use.
ComfortLink Controls: Easy, Intuitive, Accurate and Flexible
Microprocessor controllers aren’t news anymore - unless they’re ComfortLink™. This innovative, standard Carrier Comfort Network (CCN) - compatible micoprocessor affords uniquely simple yet powerful and intuitive control over the 30GT’s operation. Its Scrolling Marquee display gives operators a window into the chiller’s operation in clear English language - with the capability of Spanish, Portuguese, or Frence - not complex, cryptic codes. Plus its interface is tucked neatly inside the control box and is designed for the many years of reliable service that have distinguished the 30GT Series.
- Collaborate with global specialized lab in the design of key parts; utilize finite element calculation to optimize the design.
- The electrically controlled cabinet of the compressor is at low-temperature part of compressor. The electric unit has a long service life.
- The Carrier patented self-adapting control avoids the over-cycling of compressor, highly increasing the life span of the compressor.
- When the pressure of the condenser abnormally heightens, the compressor can automatically relieve pressure. When accident occurs (e.g. the fin coil of the condenser blockades; the fan malfunctions), the chiller can automatically regulate the cold quantity and continuously run reliably.
Strict Durability Test
- Salt spray corrosion resistance test;
- Over-time fatigue test for pipeline and fan support of compressor;
- Simulation transport test in reference to the military product test standard, with effect equivalent to 4000 km transport on the truck.